Role: Microsoft Power Platform Developer
Location: Working Remotely
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Power Platform Developer with 3 or more years’ experience to join our rapidly growing team in Cambridgeshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a company where you can contribute ideas and help shape the work we do, in a role that offers constant variety and opportunities for progression.
You will be working as part of a team of passionate developers who build scalable and exciting solutions for a wide range of clients. You will be passionate about building solutions using SharePoint, eager to learn, have a great drive and attitude and be committed to developing effective solutions that consistently impress our customers.
Within this role you will be expected to perform several tasks including supporting the business requirements for the provision and configuration of SharePoint solutions, delivering an effective support and maintenance service for identified business applications, as well as undertaking the implementation of solution development.
You must be confident working in an agile environment, working on multiple projects simultaneously and delivering to an exceptional standard of quality using best practices. You should be able to adapt to client requirements, creating bespoke solutions and working as part of a dynamic development team.
You will be supporting customers with our ticketing system, Freshdesk.
Essential skills and experience:
- SharePoint Online project development experience
- Demonstrable experience with solution development using Power Apps (Canvas and Model)
- Demonstrable experience with Power Automate
- Experience and familiarity with D365 family of products and CDS as a data source
- Fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
Preferred skills and experience:
- Responsive design/development
- Programming / development experience
- Knowledge of Restful APIs
- Microsoft Graph API
Advantageous skills and experience:
- Microsoft Azure
- Cloud infrastructure and Architecture
- MS-100, 300,301 – provide a link to your transcript in your application
Please provide descriptions of your work with your application. Send to: