Whether you are using Agile, Scrum, Prince 2, or a hybrid methodology, every business has a slightly different way of managing projects. SharePoint has become the go-to tool for project-led organisations who need flexibility and customisation without a barrage of features they will never use.
Your SharePoint Online project portal can include:
- Integration with tools like Project Online and PowerBI
- Granular permissions for read only/contribute/complete control
- Comprehensive document management features
- Process automation from document approval to complex information routing workflows
- Create a project team comprising internal staff, external collaborators or third parties with access for all or part of a project
- Management of projects from ideation, through business case to project execution on a single platform.
- Creation of focussed views across all project e.g. All QA related documents across all projects filtered by RAG / status
- Dynamic and real time rollup and dashboard reporting
Other SharePoint Services
“The team supported us in developing and implementing a strategic SharePoint Roadmap for Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, to architect a solution that is now being used as a benchmark across the Mercedes-Benz group. They have excellent technical knowledge of the products, and engage well with end users: I look forward to working with them again in the future.”Marcus Byrne, Project ManagerMercedes-Benz Financial Services Ltd
“The Business Cloud Integration team are exactly the consultants you hope for. Expert in their field, easy to like and have confidence in, flexible, client-focused and – importantly – excellent value.”Steven Adams, Programme ManagerLondon Fire Brigade
“Combining great communication style with deep SharePoint technological expertise and business awareness, the team can be given some high level objectives and will do whatever is needed to ensure delivery. Thoroughly trustworthy and a great asset on any programme, I am always pleased to have them as part of my team”Peter Barnes, CTOReed Exhibitions
“Business Cloud Integration combine the technical expertise of a large company with the personality, dedication and customer focus of a small one. All projects have been delivered on time, and to a far higher quality than expected. They are commercially competitive and truly provide a comprehensive value add proposition to each engagement. I will continue to work with them in the future.”Senior Programme ManagerCambridge Educational Institution
Planning and Guidance
Discovery and Analysis: An in depth engagement with your business to help you plan for and achieve your goals for SharePoint in a stable and scalable way.
Designing the information architecture, templating, and automation for the foundations and structure of your SharePoint platform.
Build & Deploy
Development and deployment, carefully planned and delivered in the right way.
Engaging and informative instructor-led, classroom based, or virtual training sessions to ensure successful user adoption of your platform.
Managed Services Support
Whether you need a partner to support your internal IT team through escalation, or direct support to end users, we offer a range of services to suit.